We look forward to our times of gathering (on Sunday mornings, or for events during the week). With our location in Downtown, we want you to know about parking options that are available.
The city of St. Cloud is enforcing street metered parking in downtown 24/7. You will need to feed the meter (or pay for parking on the city parking app) to park on the street. Thankfully, the city does not enforce parking in select lots and parking ramps starting at 5:00 PM and weekends. There are plenty of free parking options available close to The Regency:
- The Regency Parking Lot – right behind the building on 1st Street South.
- St. Mary’s Parking Lot – just across the street from The Regency on 1st Street South.
- Swan Lot – the parking lot across the street from St. Mary's Cathedral (free to park after 5pm on weekdays and free all weekend).
- Cloverleaf Lot – to the south of Falcon National Bank, accessible from 11th Ave. S (free to park after 5pm on weekdays and free all weekend).
- Paramount Parking Ramp – entry to the ramp is on 1st Street North (free to park after 5pm on weekdays and free all weekend).